Ways to use Twitter in the Classroom:
Teachers can use Twitter to stay in touch with students and parents. Instead of sending a note or reminder home, teachers can just use Twitter.
1. Students and parents can ask homework questions.
2. Teachers can post the word of the day.
3. Homework can be posted.
4. Teachers could post the agenda for the day.
5. Teachers could post a vocabulary list.
6. Instead of "Notes Home", teachers could use a direct message instead. (Private)
7. Word of the Day
8. Twitter could inform the absent student.
9. Twitter might be a way for students to work on a group project.
10.Teachers could use Twitter for enrichment sites,
The best reason for teachers to use Twitter...
Twitter helps teachers connect content to what the chidlren are interested in= computers. :)